Thursday, August 14, 2003

CORAZON D'ORO



It's over before it starts Oh don't you know
So on your marks, stand by Ready, go
From London to New York, Montreal to Tokyo
I see visions of her everywhere I go
What have I become Now that I'm alone
I'm just looking for a way to break through these walls and
I'm just looking for a place that I can call my home and
Is anybody out there got a soul
'Cuz I'm just looking for the girl...
The girl with a heart of gold
She always ??? once ??? account with her... champagne taste
She goes straight down the rathole with her... total recklessness and
Tomorrow will come on through and I got nothing but a ???
Nothing but a silhouette girl, met her in darkness I say
Yeah I'm in the corner I start over, I start the whole slate clean
All the pain and heartache in all my years, I was always to blame
And I dream of this girl yeah an angelical ghost, like magic in my neighborhood
I'm a downtown member in the slow line ???
Don't let me be misunderstood
Oh, I'm a downtown member in the slow line ???
Don't let me be misunderstood
Heart of gold!!!
---RANCID 2001---